Utilize Amazon.Com, Inc and the attached worksheet to complete this assignment. All data is to be from 9/1
Utilize Yahoo finance. Remember that not all data being asked for is historical. Learning to utilize Yahoo Finance is a key part of the assignment. If you don’t understand how to use Yahoo Finance, utilize tutorials found on site or Youtube. Play around with it, explore!
Research financial information and key performance indicators for the company. Complete the worksheet. Answer questions in 2-3 sentences, properly reference.
Identify key performance indicators for the company you selected, including the following:
- The company and its ticker symbol
- Cash flow from operations
- Price-to-earnings ratio
- Stock dividends and the yield, if any
- Earnings per share ratio
- Revenue estimates for the next 12 months
- Revenue from the previous 3 years
- Statement of cash flows and identify net cash from operating, investing, and financing activities over the past 3 years
- Average trade volume.
- Current stock price, 52-week high, and 1-year estimated stock price
- Analysts recommendations for the stock (buy,sell, hold)
- Market cap for the company
Relate the stock price to price-to-earnings ratio.
Explain the market capitalization and what it means to the investor.
Evaluate trends in stock price, dividend payout, and total stockholders equity. Relate recent events or market conditions to the trends you identified.
Determine, based on your analysis, whether you think the organization is going to meet its financial goals, the outlook for growth and sustainability, and explain why you recommend this stock for purchase.
Cite references to support your assignment.