Darlington Raceway is one of the most important tracks in the history of NASCAR. Opened in 1950, Darlington Raceway became a model for many tracks that would be built later in the 1950’s and 1960’s. For many years, NASCAR held two Sprint Cup Series races at the track one in the spring and one on Labor Day weekend. In 2003, because of decreased demand for the spring Darlington race and NASCAR’s desire to expand its presence to other areas of the United State,Darlington’s schedule was reduced to one Sprint Cup race. Based on the information you learned this week and your own research, answer the following questions.
1. How might NASCAR’s decision to reduce Darlington’s races from two to one be received by regular attendees at both events?
2. How might NASCAR’s decision affect ticket pricing for the one remaining Darlington race? Explain your answer.
3. What would you guess has happened to Darlington’s attendance at its one Sprint Cup Race
4. Did NASCAR make the correct decision in this situation? Explain and justify your answer.
5. What are some of the parallels between this case and challenges you may face in college athletics?
* Assignment should be 3-4 pages, double spaced, Times New Rome font with 1-inche margins.
Support your statement with evidence from the Required studies and research. Cite and refeerce your sources in APA style
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.If yes Order Similar Paper