https://essayshelp24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/ehlogo.png 0 0 sam https://essayshelp24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/ehlogo.png sam2023-02-22 08:30:242023-02-22 08:30:24ECON 101 Saudi Electronic University Cost of Production of Bicycles Questions
ECON 101 Saudi Electronic University Cost of Production of Bicycles Questions
- Consider the long-run production of Bicycles. The cost of the indivisible inputs used in the production of bicycles is $6000 per day. To produce one Bicycle per day, the firm must also spend a total of $80 on other inputs-labor, materials, and other capital. For each additional bicycle, the firm incurs the same additional cost of $80.
- Draw a graph of perfectly competitive market and explain equilibrium of the firm by choosing output level at which
- Compute the average cost for 30 bicycles, 60 bicycles, 100 bicycles, and 300 bicycles. (1 marks)
- Draw the long-run average cost curve for 30,60,100 and 300 bicycles per day. (1 marks)
- P=MC=MR and Firm is making zero economic profit (1 Mark)
- P=MC=MR and Firm is making a loss (1 Mark)
- Explain shut down rule with the help of graph (1 Mark)
See Attached Please…
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.If yes Order Similar Paper