Write a fictional story.
Follow these guidelines:
- This story should be 2,100 to 2,450 words in length.
- The story has a title, and the title fits the story’s content.
- It should be structured for dramatic effect. The plot should create tension for readers, move through distinct scenes, and reach a climax. It should provide opportunity for characters to develop through action and interaction with other characters and the environment.
- It must contain at least two characters. These fictional figures should be well rounded. Characterize them through action, dialogue, and description.
- Finally, the story should be told from an appropriate point of view. The point of view should be consistent, and display plot and character for maximum effect.
Refer to grading rubric for specific success criteria.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA or MLA guidelines.