- How does Elie tell the reader the fate of his mother and sister without going into detail?
- At the beginning of chapter 3, what does the advice of the fellow prisoner provide for Elie and his father?
- How does what Elie witness at the crematory at Birkenau affect him?
- What happens to the prisoners when they first go into the barracks at Birkenau?
- Why were tears of joy shed by some prisoners inside the barracks?
- Describe the routine in the camp, Birkenau.
- Describe Elie’s thoughts as he experiences life in the concentration camp.
- Contrast the treatment the prisoners receive from the SS officers and the treatment by the treatment by their prisoner in charge.
We strive to ensure that our clients have a pleasant experience. Our paper-writing service is simple to use and offers 24/7 customer support. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our writers, deadlines, assignment types, or security.