The following is an outline describing the format and content to follow for the written report.
FORMAT: (Please put your information in the following order)
1. Title Page (separate page) +
2. Table of Contents (separate page) +
3. ½ page Executive Summary (separate page) +
4. Minimum of 5 full pages of text, maximum of 7 pages; double-spaced- meaning one blank space between lines (including headings and sections), indent at the beginning of paragraphs. Make sure you write in paragraphs, not outline or listing information. +
5. Bibliography- (separate page) Minimum of four sources.
6. Total # of pages will be between 9 – 11 pages.
The theme of this report will be from the following:
BUSINESS CAREER TOPIC pick a high level job that you might obtain after you get your degree in a career that you are interested in and research it. This should include: job requirements (education, work experience, licenses, skills), salary, benefits, job duties, employment outlook, and more.
WRITTEN REPORT HEADINGS FOR THE WRITTEN REPORT
Introduction History of the Job
Job Experience Needed
Job Personality Traits Needed
Work Location and Travel
Job Outlook Short-term and Long-term
Salaries and Benefits
Conclusion (How this information works for you)
I will include an example of the report for a better understanding.