11. During the financial crises of 2007-2008, the FDIC increased deposit insurance coverage from
12. The purchase and sale of government securities by the Fed is called
15. nation X has a comparative advantage in the production of product compared to nation Y when
16. An excise tax on imported commodities is known as a
17. Tariffs and quotas are most costly to consumers because
18. The major beneficiaries of a tariff on a product are the
19. Which organization meets regularly to establish rules and settle disputes related to international trade?
20. U.S. imports ( I am not sure for this answer)