Which interventions or actions could you use to influence the student to behave appropriately? Explain your choices.
- Which logical consequences would be appropriate?
- Which domains of Social-Emotional Learning could be utilized in your instruction to support the student’s appropriate behavior in the future? Explain how the SEL domains will help.
- How would you use your relationships with the student, family members, or professional colleagues to prevent this behavior from reoccurring?
- Requirements: Be sure to reference the Levin & Nolan textbook, the IRIS Center resources, and the K-12 SEL Guide Book, as appropriate, to support your choices. Include an APA-formatted cover page, citations (where appropriate), and a References page.
- Length: long enough to cover each topic, short enough to be interesting